Winter Picnic

By
Advertisement



          Hello everyone,

We finally got a dusting of snow here
Monday night so I was happy to get
some outdoor shots before it melted
as it rained the next day.

A little winter picnic is always
fun.
Hot cocoa on a winter day
is a treat to me.


I found this enamalware pot
at the thrift store and snapped
it up for my winter picnic.

The arbor is decorated for winter
so it is a good backdrop.
A wool plaid throw is my
tablecloth today.

The cement statue is wearing
her winter garland.


                                                I thought you might like a change
                                                          from my indoor Christmas so
                                                          grab a cup of cocoa before you
                                                          go and I will be back tomorrow with
                                                           with some our spare bedroom pics.

                                                             I am honored to have our home featured
                                                             on Anna's beautiful blog Shabby and Charm
                                                             today . I hope you will have time to pop in
                                                             check out all the inspiration!

                                                                I am joining Bernideen's Tea Time for
                                                                 Friends Sharing Tea today so you can
                                                                 also pop in and enjoy tea over there!

                                                                                    Take care,
                                                                                              Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment